Friday 29 November 2013

My Mum the First Aider!

Superman had the pleasure of taking the children to school this morning as he had a Govenor meeting. He went to the gym early and arrived home at 7.45am. I started to get Boy Wonder and Cat Girl up. I thought I would just make a start, do the medication, Cat Girl's bandage and then Superman could take over but by the time he returned they were practically up and sorted. Why can't it be like that every day?! I left at 8am to go to work, leaving them to get on with it.

Superman was also on pick up from school duty so I didn't see them until I returned from work. Boy Wonder had got a splinter in his hand at school and had been very worried about it. The teacher had volunteered to get it out for him but he stated that 'My mum is a qualified first aides,  she will know what to do?!' Such faith !

This evening I took Boy Wonder to his last show and he was very excitable. Once on stage he managed to contain it in most part and did really well. They will be singing the songs again at the Carol concert next month. Boy Wonder was the Toy Maker and sang elements of the song as a solo.  The older girl singing other parts of the song got her lines right tonight which was a relief ! Not because anyone noticed the prsvious night but because Boy Wonder pointed out her what mistakes she had made and what she should have said!

We stayed behind after the show for the disco and to see Super Gran and co who had been to watch.  They said that they enjoyed it and that he did well . Boy Wonder spent the next half an hour racing around before we left for home.

Boy Wonder settled down with his DS when we got home. Cat Girl was already asleep.

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic show Boy Wonder. I didn't realise he had such a lovely singing voice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done boy wonder - lovely performance I hear x

    ReplyDelete