Tuesday 19 November 2013

Lipsal Hair Gel

Cat Girl woke up this morning with an horrendous cough. It came out of nowhere as she was fine yesterday! Her temperature was slightly raised so I gave her 'pink' medicine and after a short while she began to perk up.

Boy Wonder was then woken up and put in the shower. When I went back into him, he had curled up on the shower floor and was attemping to go to sleep! I got him out and helped to dry and dress him but as I did so, Boy Wonder complained of feeling dizzy. These children are falling apart today!

We went downstairs for breakfast and Boy Wonder become higher and higher and tetchy with it. He was obviously tired. Cat Girl looked a bit brighter now.

The bell went as we walked through the school gates so I quickly ushered them in and left. At around lunch time I received a text from a parent/ friend to ask if I was aware that Boy Wonder's class had a supply teacher today and a new one at that? I wasn't aware and thanked him for the warning!

When I picked Boy Wonder up I was asked to come into the classroom. I was given a piece of paper from the teaching assistant that said Boy Wonder had been agitated today, possibly due to the supply teacher. In the afternoon he had used lipsal to 'gel' his hair. I explained that we were unaware of the supply teacher and it is highly likely that Boy Wonder has reacted because of this.

We left to go to piano and Boy Wonder stated that he had tummy ache and had had it all day. I asked him about his day and he told me that the supply teacher was cool because he could do what he wanted but the routine was changed and he got bored. As the journey continued he became very verbally aggressive ( snappy) and couldn't tolerate talking at all.

Boy Wonder attended piano and then Jiu Jutsu with little problem. He seemed to like the routine of it.     Afterwards Superman  picked him up and they came home to watch football.   Boy Wonder sat in his hammock watching football, shouting orders at the players, the best being ' Go on Gerrard, what do you think you are doing? I will not tolerate that!'

Eventually he went to sleep with the chorus of Cat Girl coughing!

1 comment:

  1. Hope cat girl is better soon. Supply teachers pah - always turn things upside down, whoever the child x

    ReplyDelete