Sunday 24 November 2013

A quiet day....

A struggle to get up this morning as Boy Wonder was tired. He had a steady morning resting whilst Cat Girl and I went to her Ju Jitsu grading and then shopping.

Cat Girl did really well at her grading, receiving an anti bullying badge and then demonstrated a kata and a side break fall sliding kick. Her confidence has really come on which is great.

Boy Wonder went out this afternoon to the fire engine museum with his worker and seemed to enjoy it. He also went to Pizza Hut which he liked. In the meantime,Cat Girl and I went shopping for dolls house dolls and Super Man went to fetch his new car. A busy afternoon!

Cat Girl and I arrived home first and then Superman with the car ( that has gears!) and we took it a little drive. I am not used to cars that don't drive themselves anymore, needless to say, Superman was very on edge as I kept forgetting to change gear!

Boy Wonder returned from his trip and we were told that he had fun and he agreed to this statement, however spoke no more about it ! The rest of the evening he was quiet, a little argumentative if things weren't quite right but generally settled.

Grandparents visited, Dr Who was watched and he went off to bed to read. When we came up to bed at 10.30 he was asleep , result!! Don't want to speak too soon but maybe things are starting to settle for him.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds a good day in all. I have N automatic here and I missed the gears but now I think I would struggle with manual x

    ReplyDelete