Wednesday 25 September 2013

Our Wednesday Angel

I don't need to tell you that last night brought little sleep . I probably don't need to tell you that this morning was madness on a stick. But what I will tell you is that we have a Wednesday Angel! This is in the form of a lady that comes round to the house and makes it all clean , sparkly and ironing free. This morning I left her a note that simply said 'sorry,' The house was in a distressed state, tell tale signs of the week so far. On our return after school it looked as good as new.  She is indeed an angel.

Boy Wonder's teacher and I agreed an IEP meeting date this morning for next Tuesday after school. We spoke briefly about yesterday's meeting but
concluded that we would discuss this further  next week.

Throughout the day I spoke with various people who wanted to talk about their involvement on the statutory assessment.  The Psychiatrist and I spoke in particular about  the anti anxiety medication and whether or not it should be removed. We agreed that this wouldn't be in Boy Wonder's best interest.

Today is an odd day. We feel tired, deflated and in limbo.  We don't feel like this very often as we have grown tough skin, however this evening we have temporarily downed tools to give our heads a break! I don't know whether you can ever do this completely but something is always better than nothing.
Boy Wonder and Cat Girl watched a film before bed, I had a bath and a Super Man made wine!    

1 comment: