Friday 2 August 2013

When I Grow Up....

Wow what a long night last night was, even by Boy Wonder's standards! At 11.30pm he was still bouncing off of the walls so it was another night of sleeping with him using firm hold technique. By 12.30am he finally fell to sleep, yay!! He awoke at 5am and asked me to go now as he needed space. Beautiful !!

At a more reasonable hour I attempted to wake Boy Wonder. As he stirred he shouted out ' Okay, I'm in Combat, I do it every year! It's okay I'm in control! He then promptly turned over and went back to sleep. This could take a while!

Once up and at it, breakfast eaten and bags packed, Boy Wonder goes to Holiday Club. He is excited about Fish and Chip day but makes it clear that he doesn't like fish and chips are unhealthy. At this point I make my swift exit to work!

Superman picks Boy Wonder up from Holiday Club with Cat  Girl and the kittens and they go off to the vets for kitten injections. Boy Wonder takes the opportunity to interrogate the Vet on EVERY aspect of 'Kitten.' BoyWonder makes it clear that he wants to be a vet when he grows up so needs to learn. Injections complete, the Vet ushers them out of his room so that he can have a sanity break before the next patient!

This evening Boy Wonder and Cat Girl attempt to settle down together and watch tv upstairs. Night medication brought forward to encourage earlier sleep and fingers crossed!!  Boy Wonder has his Jiu Jitsu grading in the morning so needs a bit of sleep. Mmmm .....

No comments:

Post a Comment