Thursday 3 October 2013

Runaway Attempt!!

A late night at work meant that didn't get time to blog last night. Yesterday was slightly more settled in some ways. Boy Wonder was still being very intense with his questions and seemed generally on edge. His teacher said that his spontaneous singing and use of fiddles had increased somewhat too.

After school we went to dance. I was dreading this after yesterday but he walked in with less fuss. However he insisted in going in alone which is always worrying! I made the excuse that Cat Girl needed the loo ( as she had had another accident today) so had to go on but wouldn't go to his room with him .I loitered around know that he would try something and a minute later was back down the stairs insisting that  he needed the toilet with his teacher behind him. She saw me and went back to teaching as I said that I would bring him up after. This was easier said than done as be attempted to run! I finally coaxed him back to his class and waited down stairs with Cat Girl doing her spellings whilst he danced.

At the end of dance,although he had worked well, he wasn't happy.We had agreed to go to MacDonalds later for a treat so I nipped them off there and this seemed to divert him a little.

Once home I got 'the call' and needed to go into work. Super Man took over and got them ready for bed. Boy Wonder had a bath and ended up asleep by 9.30 which was good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment