Tuesday 18 February 2014

A Short Day!

I can't tell you how Boy Wonder was this morning as he didn't wake up until 1pm! And that was only because I woke him up! He had, had a very late and unsettled night and when he finally came round he complained of tummy ache and feeling sick.

Boy Wonder went into the shower and fell back to sleep. I got him out and dried and dressed him before we headed out to a play centre to meet friends. Cat Girl was very excited but Boy Wonder didn't seem fussed. When we arrived he played for all of twenty minutes and then sat with me for the rest. He ate very little lunch and didn't engage in conversation a great deal either.

On arrival home Boy Wonder watched tv before going to his room. He stayed there most of the evening. The Barcelona match Was was on which peeked him up, especially when Messi scored!

Superman and I went our to the theatre tonight to watch a production of  Phantom my Boy Wonder's music theatre group. Super Gran and Biker Gramps babysat. Cat Girl was asleep on our return and Boy Wonder was watching the highlights of the match. He settled into bed soon after.


No comments:

Post a Comment