Wednesday 12 March 2014

Third Best Stroke

The day started in the usual fashion for us. Boy Wonder seemed bright and overly active, counting to ten over and over and then throwing himself to the floor as he reached ten.  It made dressing him a challenge!

We all got ready and headed to school. Cat Girl was a little tearful, saying that she was cold so we asked her teacher to keep an eye on her. She picked up as the day went on although complained of a headache when collecting her. Boy Wonder said that he had tummy ache this morning and again on collecting him.

When collecting from school, Boy Wonder's teacher commented on how well he did at swimming with back stroke. I stated that he liked that stroke, one of his best. Boy Wonder immediately corrected me, stating that front crawl is his best, them breast stroke and back stroke was his third best. I stood corrected!

We had a different, smaller car today as my car was in for repair. This meant that Boy Wonder and Cat Girl had to sit together. This wasn't great and allowed for lots of niggling between them  which included Cat Girl being called an idiot. However, the journey wasn't too bad and when we arrived at  drama I parked up and we walked Boy Wonder to his class. He wasn't happy about this as he thought that I no longer trusted him. I explained that as his Mummy I have to make sure he was delivered safely and so must bring him inside.

Cat Girl then went to Ju Jitsu and Superman collected them after whilst I went to pick up my car.

This evening Boy Wonder became quite irate about his lap top not working but once Superman had sorted the problem he settled. He eventually got to sleep about 10pm after listening to some music.

No comments:

Post a Comment